Based in Bound's Green, North London, our air-conditioned surgeries are equipped with the latest dental technology. The welcoming reception area has a plasma television and up-to-date magazines.
Good communication with patients is an essential part of My Dental Care's philosophy. When we give you a diagnosis, we discuss every aspect of the proposed treatment plan, explaining any available alternatives, along with an itemised price of each treatment.
As we continue to expand our services, our reputation is spreading - literally by word-of-mouth, - since January 2005 we have had almost 100 new patients joining per month.
- Text Reminders 3 Days Before Appointments
- Regular Recalls (Reminders)
- Advice Sheets Available for all Treatments
- A Referral System - in place to refer patients for specialist Orthodontics (Braces), Implants and minor oral surgery,(wisdom tooth removal).
- Disabled access
- Dental Language Translation - Between our team, we speak many languages to translate your dental care, including; Greek, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Hindi, Gujarati, Spanish and French.
- Emergency Cover 7days a week, 365 days a year- Patients of the practice who have a dental emergency outside practice hours, should telephone: 07659 867984, and a recorded message will give details of the on-call dentist. Alternatively, call the Primary care trust's emergency service on 0207 391 6366, or NHS Direct on 0845 4647 or online at www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk.
- Choice of Patient Care - We provide a three tier patient service, to suit the individuals needs and financial circumstances.
- Private Treatment - Is for those wanting a bespoke dental service. Offering, more time with your dentist, a greater choice of materials and the best quality laboratory work for a better aesthetic result. There is also a greater range of treatment options that are excluded from the NHS such as, cosmetic treatments like tooth whitening. Because the NHS charges have changed, some private treatment may even be cheaper - a simple filling may cost from as little as £30. Private patients have a more flexible choice of appointments, including, Saturdays, and a late surgery on Tuesday evenings.
- Independent Care - An ideal option for patients who cannot afford private care. With this service, prices are based on the previous NHS charging system, where you pay for each individual item of treatment. The standard of work will be equivalent to the standard provided on the NHS, but we can see you sooner, and in many circumstances treatment may also be cheaper. For example a single filling on the new NHS is £43.60, but Independently are available from £20.00. We have specifically reserved early morning appointments for Independent patients.
- NHS Care - is offered to all our patients. Charges are set by the government, and are banded into 3 bands.
- Refund Policy - We want you to be entirely satisfied with your care and
treatment, but, if a filling, root filling, crown or bridge fails within a year we will provide free repair or replacement or a full or part refund, depending on the circumstances.
- Flexible opening hours to suit all patients
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9am to 6pm (lunch 1-2pm)
Tuesday - 9am to 8pm (lunch 1-2pm)
Friday - 8am to 2pm
Saturday - By appointment only